2011年7月13日星期三

Wearing the shirts Untucked

Shirts29 June 2011adminI has started wearing my dress shirts untucked for a casual look. Because I have a small frame, I have taken on the sides, and thus they end up looking too long. Because I have to tailor them anyway, how long should they be? Is my new casual look a good idea?

It is perhaps a good appearance for your small bezel because untucked shirt adds volume to your silhouette. A good length to crop and home your shirts are probably at the lowest point of the opening of the hip pockets of your pants, but ask your tailor, because I can't see you, I've always enjoyed the Filipino embroidered white-short-sleeve-dress-shirt look as a casual alternative. If I am ever a rubber plantation, should I with that look.

classic white shirt collar dress shirt contrast collar shirt dark blue dress shirt

Wearing button-downs untucked

I like wearing button down shirts untucked. Sometimes, but I believe that that casual can look a little too careless. What is the general rule about how long a sweater can be before it should be neglected?

The rule is: Tuck in your shirt goddamn children boy! But seriously, folks, I know that the hip which has been to go with your shirt off, or perhaps half ambience, as you sleep in your clothes and have not received your coffee yet. But this "hip" appearance has been the hip so long, how much longer can it possibly be hip? The rule I live by is on a button down shirt has a finished, squared-off the bottom, it's okay to wear the untucked in everyday scenes. If it is visible in front and long curved-back, short pages — then tuck mother in. You will feel better when you look at pictures of yourself ten years from now.
Designer's casual shirts the designer dress shirts Designer formal shirts Designer shirts discount dress shirts

fmgxj110629
Http://www.gq.com/style/style-guy/shirts-and-ties/200407/untucked-button-down#ixzz1Qe1SzDRkread more


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论

热门帖子