2011年7月13日星期三

Fitted dress shirts

ShirtsJune 27, 2011adminI, wears the designer dress shirts in a few years now. I note that all of them fit loosely, I was fine, but lately I been getting into mounted clothes and the more I look the more I discover that I can't find a dress shirts that are equipped. There is a trade mark with a more tapering fit? If not, can I take a couple of my the designer casual shirts to tailor?

There are a large number of shirt fits. You can search this seemingly universal perfection because you buy the shirts for the American market (although they are likely made out of hard-working third Worlders), and a majority of Americans are overweight. American evangelists have long wore a baggy aesthetics. Ivy League appearance was based on color, with no sack waist suppression, and shirts worn with this suit are described usually as generous. Some guys think this bagginess hides incipient Corpulence, but in my opinion makes it look like heftier. Europeans as a trimmer fit, and so you can try collar dress shirt from Italian, French and British labels, but it is not always a guarantee. Although European clothiers cut in General their shirts narrower, to change some of them their fit for the US market. Charvet shirts sold in the United States is more complete than Charvet shirts were sold in Paris, although they are certainly less than the average American dress shirt. Some companies offer different suits, depending on the route or the season. I discovered this with two of my favorite French shirtmakers, Agnès b. and A.P.C., but it turned out okay because sometimes mistakenly purchase a slim-fit t-shirt is a great incentive to dismiss candy bars. Also, things are changing, and even bastions baggy, such as Brooks Brothers, offer a narrower-fit options. My advice is to always test on a shirt unless you are absolutely sure of its fit. Yes, it is all locked up and folded neat, but don't be afraid to ask the seller to unpack it to you. If you love a shirt but think it is too full in body, a tailor can slim it for you, and it is a simple job, so it should not cost too much. fmgxj110627
contrast collar shirt dark blue dress shirt

Http://www.gq.com/style/style-guy/shirts-and-ties/200310/fitted-dress#ixzz1QRQDoIwaread more


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论

热门帖子